Pages

Popular Posts

Friday, April 17, 2009

The Coach Bag

Daddy (not mad at him right now so he's not "Dude") did well this year for my birthday! He surprised me with several gifts throughout the day. A week earlier he took the kids to a place where they picked out these beautiful plates, then they decorated and painted them. Once they were dry they went back to get them and gave them to me! Really nice! Our son decorated one plate with pictures of turtles- turtles are HIS favorite animals right now. I better not see any real ones in the house.
One gift that Daddy gave me was a really nice designer Coach handbag. When our daughter saw the box it came in and the handbag she couldn't figure out what the big deal was. She looked at the plates they made then at the Coach bag.
"Don't you like it?" I smiled at her while holding the bag.
"What is it?" she asked with her lip turned up.
"It's a Coach bag!" I answered. Realizing she doesn't know about designer names (fortunately) I began to explain to her, when she jumps in and asks, "Does it yell?
Confused, I looked at Daddy. He just shrugged his shoulders. He didn't understand either.
"Well Daddy is a coach and he yells so does this Coach yell?" she asked holding it up to her ear.
Sometimes we just don't know if she's serious or not.

No comments: