Pages
Popular Posts
-
If you have kept up with my posts you already know about our kids' pets: the ever popular Michelle and Michael. For those new readers, M...
-
We were riding home after eating out and "Dude" spends about five minutes threatening our youngest, Myles. All about what he will...
-
It's unfortunate but we are going to have to make some adjustments to prayer requests and praying with our seven and nine-year-old. Last...
-
Okay... the whole presidential election is just getting to be too much. I can't wait for November 5th to get here. It really is the bi...
-
Something told me after last Thursday's rehearsal for the church Christmas Play, to take our daughter out. Now the children practiced f...
-
I have told our daughter myriad times that her brother does and says things just to get under her skin. "But Mama...(looking at her ski...
-
Our son is so protective and territorial when it comes to me... his favorite Mommy! Of course his only one but "favorite" has a gr...
-
Resolutions? Well I don't do well with those. In the past I've made them only for them to dissipate by March. Then later I feel de...
-
Two years ago when our son was entering kindergarten, we were told that he has a condition called "amblyopia". It is an eye proble...
-
Today was the first official day of kindergarten for our baby! I didn't cry but as I walked a few steps in front of him, smiling as he ...
No comments:
Post a Comment