After getting dressed yesterday, our new eight-year-old tells me I look HOT! It was hard to hold back the smile. But I did stop for a minute to think, "What does he know about that?" But I didn't spend too much time thinking about that. The boy is growing up and he is definitely entitled to his opinion.
So I turned around to slip on my shoes and still smiling, when he said, "Daddy said it's gonna be in the high 90s so you are gonna be sweatin' in those clothes."
Pages
Popular Posts
-
It's unfortunate but we are going to have to make some adjustments to prayer requests and praying with our seven and nine-year-old. Last...
-
I love family night! We try to make sure that we drop everything and read at least one night a week, and we make time to do something fun to...
-
Don't think because I have not written in a few weeks that we have not had any comedy in our home. Nope. I'm not sure if there is ...
-
I have been having problems with my allergies and some nasal problems for some time so I went to the doctor. Unfortunately I had to take my...
-
I got really good laugh today! I posted, on Facebook, for my status that I was gonna have to lay the right-hand of fellowship on my kids. ...
-
After all of my many talks about not letting other kids take advantage of them and taking up for one another, our little eight-year-old, com...
-
Resolutions? Well I don't do well with those. In the past I've made them only for them to dissipate by March. Then later I feel de...
-
We try to take advantage of "teachable moments" when they arise. Sometimes we hit and sometimes... I just get frustrated with all...
-
I've previously mentioned that this our kids' first time ever riding the bus to school since I no longer work at their school. I...
-
I was so excited about today! Both kids CHOSE to be baptized! The day started off a little... normal. Daddy and I were humming around t...
1 comment:
LMBO!!
Post a Comment