Our kids' creativity can be such a lifesaver. We see two animals having sex and before we have to come up with our fabricated story, our three-year-old comes up with an explanation.
He tells his sister, "Wook! He giving him a piggyback ride!" And his thoughtful sister replies, "Ooh, that's so sweet of him." Daddy and I look at each other- we'll take that (explanation) one.
Pages
Popular Posts
-
I think I may be having a close to mid-life crisis. Well, close because I'm just three months shy of 44. The older I get the more I seem...
-
If you have kept up with my posts you already know about our kids' pets: the ever popular Michelle and Michael. For those new readers, M...
-
Our son was sick yesterday and had a high fever. I could not get it down so we took him to the emergency room (it was after hours). Every f...
-
The other day I'm driving along the highway, when an old song comes on the radio. I turn it up and sing along- "It's gettin ...
-
We really need to pay more attention more when it comes to our kids. Our son, with his seven years of infinite wisdom, really knows what he ...
-
Well the kids finished their Tae Kwon Do trial this week! They were so excited and so were we. They received their white outfits the first d...
-
I love family night! We try to make sure that we drop everything and read at least one night a week, and we make time to do something fun to...
-
Two years ago when our son was entering kindergarten, we were told that he has a condition called "amblyopia". It is an eye proble...
-
Okay. I've officially lost it. In an effort to prepare our two for "the real world" I periodically give them tasks. Tasks th...
-
Well... what did Daddy get for his birthday from the kids? Drum roll please... I have to set this up for you now, you know that. So, I picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment