You gotta listen in on kids' conversations. I'm on the computer and I overhear our two talking. Myles casually tells his sister, "Brown people are made out of mud and white people are made out of snow."
Of course she corrected him and explained that, "Everyone- even white people are made out of mud, bubble brain!"
I did tell her she could not call her brother a bubble brain.
The things they come up with.
Pages
Popular Posts
-
On December 25th, 2006 the Godfather of Soul, James Brown passed on. Believe it or not, two other shining stars were lost on the same day bu...
-
This New Year's Eve the family went to church for Family Communion. Our two little ones are lucky- they don't have to sit in church...
-
Our little seven-year-old has been slow about losing those teeth of his. I've been longing to see the two front ones come out so I can t...
-
I was expecting a phone call. Maybe a visit from my administrator. I'd bitten my nails down too far. Not knowing if there would be reper...
-
Today was the first day back to school! It was the first day of third grade for our daughter, first day of first grade for our son, first da...
-
Bedtime tonight was such a hoot. Our son didn't have a good day at daycare today, but our daughter got an "O" for Outstanding...
-
I thought I hurt Wilbur enough in the car a few months ago, enough that he would not be heard from again. I was wrong. So Dude (he's bee...
-
Daddy and I are just not great at having "serious" discussions with our kids. We have good intentions... believe me. But then that...
-
We celebrated Dude's birthday a few days ago! The kids and our babysitter made a cute little banner that they hung on the garage door. I...
-
White boots with the orange wheels and a little pom-pom in front of the stopper! I had to have 'em. I jumped out my van. "How much...
No comments:
Post a Comment