Pages
Popular Posts
-
I love family night! We try to make sure that we drop everything and read at least one night a week, and we make time to do something fun to...
-
It's unfortunate but we are going to have to make some adjustments to prayer requests and praying with our seven and nine-year-old. Last...
-
This New Year's Eve the family went to church for Family Communion. Our two little ones are lucky- they don't have to sit in church...
-
Daddy and I have really been trying to stay healthy. We have cut back on breads, fried foods and sweets. Maybe I should stop with the French...
-
This blog could actually just be posts about our son's trips to the doctor. I have quite a few posts about that on here over the years. ...
-
Turning forty-one has been fabulous and amusing! I have finally learned to relax and not worry so much about some of the trivial things. Unf...
-
Earlier this year one of my students, who has been in the country less than a year, innocently asked, "What is A Deez Nuts?" Th...
-
I've previously mentioned that this our kids' first time ever riding the bus to school since I no longer work at their school. I...
-
Lately I have been so busy and school is not back in yet. I mean it's not as if I am not used to being busy but today I got a wake up ca...
-
So our oldest will be finishing her last year of middle school this year and our youngest will be starting middle school. Big transition fr...
Thursday, October 22, 2015
Blind Sex
While cooking and watching The Voice the other night with the family, our youngest was awed by one of the contestants. He commented, "Wow! That's cool! They have a blind person who sings!" The contestant talked about being ready to start a family.
Our son was confused. "How can he start a family? He can't do that."
"Blind people do a lot of things," I informed him while starting my pasta sauce. "Remember, Stevie Wonder is blind. He's been around for years and he has a family-"
"WHAT? He has a family? Like CHILDREN?" he interrupted.
"Of course!" I laughed.
Quiet
"So blind people have SEX too?"
Stirring the pasta sauce.
Not thinking, Daddy adds to the mix. "They don't have to SEE to have sex. Duh!" he laughed and obviously not thinking.
Being wise, I honed in on my sauce.
"They don't? But how are they gonna know where to-" our son started.
"Daddy. YOU WANNA TRY THIS SAUCE?" I interrupted.
Missing the attempted rescue, he replied, "Naw. They just need to know where to-"
"This sauce is really good!" I put a hot spoonful to his mouth. "TASTE THE SAUCE!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hilarious.
Good thing you were preparing sauce at the time, to serve as a distraction to the conversation taking place in the background. Lol.
Yes!!! Lol
Wowwwwww. Lol
Post a Comment