Earlier this week our two little angels got themselves in a bit of trouble. Are ya surprised? Well we had to "get them". Afterwards, in between sniffles and "I won't do it again" looks, I explained that we are supposed to correct them and that the bible tells us to spank them when they do wrong... over and over.... and over again. "Yes mam", they said in unison.
Well I thought it was done and the next few days were new days- their slates were sorta wiped clean. Well the little smart five-year-old comes to me while I'm cooking spaghetti yesterday and she has a book in her hand. She looks up at me inquisitively and says, "Mama can you show me in here where God tells you to spank us?" I bang the spoon on the side of the pan to get the sauce off. "You can look it up... it's in Proverbs!" I tell her. So she goes to the table and begins looking it up. "It starts with a P mama, right?"
Pages
Popular Posts
-
Okay. Can someone please help me explain to my husband that it is okay to call body parts what they are? And some of the names he would ra...
-
I think I may be having a close to mid-life crisis. Well, close because I'm just three months shy of 44. The older I get the more I seem...
-
If you have kept up with my posts you already know about our kids' pets: the ever popular Michelle and Michael. For those new readers, M...
-
Our son was sick yesterday and had a high fever. I could not get it down so we took him to the emergency room (it was after hours). Every f...
-
The other day I'm driving along the highway, when an old song comes on the radio. I turn it up and sing along- "It's gettin ...
-
We really need to pay more attention more when it comes to our kids. Our son, with his seven years of infinite wisdom, really knows what he ...
-
Well the kids finished their Tae Kwon Do trial this week! They were so excited and so were we. They received their white outfits the first d...
-
Two years ago when our son was entering kindergarten, we were told that he has a condition called "amblyopia". It is an eye proble...
-
Another great Christmas! This year our little precious seven and five-year-old kids attempted to put their own toys together. They actually...
-
Okay. I've officially lost it. In an effort to prepare our two for "the real world" I periodically give them tasks. Tasks th...
No comments:
Post a Comment