So our son comes in this morning and asked, "Can I have some of these?" He dangled the bag of sour gummy worms, coated with sugar in 3-D close to my face.
Pulling back I yelled,"No! You haven't had anything to eat for breakfast yet!"
A few minutes later he came in skipping and snatched up the gummy worms.
"Woah!" I yelled, as I snatched the bag from him. "I told you that you have to eat something first."
"I did!" he said.
"What did you eat that quick?"
He turned toward me with a black and white substance in the corners of his mouth.
"I ate some cookies!" he celebrated.
Was he serious? Yep...that's what is so funny
Guess I need to pull out the Food Guide Pyramid.
Pages
Popular Posts
-
Okay. I have been sick for the last few days. I did see a doctor on Friday at one the after-hours, walk-in places. The doctor ruled out the...
-
It's unfortunate but we are going to have to make some adjustments to prayer requests and praying with our seven and nine-year-old. Last...
-
The things our two little ones do are just... well I just can't think of a good adjective right now. Daddy just told them that they were...
-
Yesterday we (kids and I) went to Walgreens. I gave them the usual spill- "You ain't gettin' nothin' so don't ask!...
-
We were riding home after eating out and "Dude" spends about five minutes threatening our youngest, Myles. All about what he will...
-
Something told me after last Thursday's rehearsal for the church Christmas Play, to take our daughter out. Now the children practiced f...
-
Happy New Year! We are continuing with our movement to make sure the kids eat healthy and stay physically fit. It's not a resolution but...
-
I have told our daughter myriad times that her brother does and says things just to get under her skin. "But Mama...(looking at her ski...
-
I was just thinking about how mindful we need to be about what we say in the presence of our kids. Sometimes we just are not cognizant of ho...
-
Our son is so protective and territorial when it comes to me... his favorite Mommy! Of course his only one but "favorite" has a gr...
No comments:
Post a Comment